Thread: Everquest
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 12:42 PM   #8
Pacem
Scoring Winger

Exp:

I played a lot of EQ. Its actually how I got my username Pacem from. Was the name of my first character after a name change. I was originally sPACEMan and they changed it for me. Found out it can mean peace in Latin so it kind of stuck. I was very active shortly after release and up to and thru the Planes of Power Expansion. Was part of a decent guild on the server I played on. I played a monk as my main. Didn't have any real life friends that played the game the amount I played it.

I noticed the FTP, logged in and ran around for 20mins never started it up again.

I moved to Warcraft with a bunch of people I played EQ with. I'll likely try out EQ next.

Interesting tidbit. The Prima made Planes of Power strategy guide has an excerpt that was written by me about the monk class. I seen the guide in the store and started reading about the monk class and thought it sounded very similar so I flipped to the back of the book and in the acknowledgments I was pleased to find a thanks for "Pacem". Some writer from the company asked people to post a description about their class on the forums I frequented (Monkley-business) and they used what I wrote.
Pacem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pacem For This Useful Post: