View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 06:16 PM   #5
firebug
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Sorry for jumping into this thread, but didn't want to start a new one.

I've been working with a local start-up for the past several months and we've just (a few hours ago) received a significant commitment from a key customer.

As such, I'm looking for 3 - 4 'gig-delivery' drivers (someone currently doing skip, door-dash, uber etc.) who'd be interested in running a daily route for us as soon as this Monday/Tuesday. Based on our recent experience our delivery routes average 30km, take about 60minutes (3 - 5 stops) and will originate in the Altadore/MRC area around 10:30 - 11:30 am (Monday - Saturday). Items are delicate, fairly light-weight (3-5 lbs each) but somewhat bulky so ideally someone with a hatch/wagon/suv - we have a low-profile racking system that would be supplied to keep everything safe.

I think we can compensate better than competing services so am hoping to find a few key launch drivers that we can grow our service around (have several other clients considering launching in the next couple weeks).

If you, or someone you trust to do a good job, would be interested either pm me here or send an email to craig (at) arrangeitapp (dot) com

~P^2

Last edited by firebug; 03-27-2021 at 06:19 PM.
firebug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to firebug For This Useful Post: