Thread: [PGT] Blues - 5 Flames - 3
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 08:56 PM   #36
Torchdemall
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Jankowski needs to come in a few guys could easily sit after tonight’s game, but it should likely be Poluso, dude is bringing very little to his line imo. I think Saturday should be good Rittich looked really good with his limited time in net tonight, Frolik... dude... you are better then that. Johnny, way better then that. when JG off 1st like struggles and it’s obvious who stirs the drink there. Neal is looking better every game I think, nice to see him score even if it was a easy one, sadly we have a few who manage to mess those up still. I have a feeling Matt’s dad is gonna be telling him to keep it simple when trying to get things going, way too cute all night long.

Lastly Sam, that kid is looking like he

Sam is just getting his motor revved up, when it starts going in for him it’s gonna be so good to see. He is just soldiering on through it relentlessly.

I’m ok with a loss when they don’t give up and get beat by a better goalie, more things to work on but totally a different team this year to watch. Even in a loss it always felt like a comeback could and should happen.
Torchdemall is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Torchdemall For This Useful Post: