View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 04:23 PM   #437
jaikorven
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Panthers Fan View Post
I saw one shift in the 3rd when the Flames were hemmed in badly by the Rangers. The puck came slowly to his wing near the blue line so many times and each time he couldn't skate fast enough to get it, where another player obviously would be able to do so and get the puck out of the zone. It was comical how behind the play he was. I went back and counted and it happened 7 times on one shift. Every time he was on the ice his line got caved in.

I love him for what he used to provide, but he's not scaring anybody (Trouba's big hits are an obvious piece of evidence against this), he's not hitting anyone because he can't catch them, he can't shoot, he can't pass, he makes bad choices with the puck, and he certainly can't skate at an NHL level anymore. I'm benching him in favor of Walker Duehr the rest of the year. At least Duehr can skate.
I thanked this and I usually love Lucic, but the game seems to have passed him by.
jaikorven is offline   Reply With Quote