View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 02:34 PM   #249
OptimalTates
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanny_McDonald View Post
That was not confirmed in any shape or fashion. One officer said he thought he saw a knife, but the other officers could not confirm that statement. No one else saw a knife. The knife in question was recovered from the floorboards of the SUV. Where it was prior to that was unknown. Again, only one officer made the claim of seeing a knife and the others on the scene would not backup that claim.

This is bull####. Blake was actually unaware any warrants for him existed and he never raped or sexually assaulted his ex. She made it up to extract money out of him. Did they have a rocky relationship? Yes, they did. Did he rape or assault her? Nope. Was a pain in her ass, but never stuck anything in that ass after they separated. He ended up getting hit with a misdemeanor for disorderly conduct for taking her car, and everything else was dropped.

Here's the dispatch audio and a timeline of what happened. Just in case anyone wants to hear what went over the airways. Then there's also the wiki page, which links through to a plethora of supporting documents that show the truth of what happened that day, and the relationship between Blake and his estranged ex.

Should be noted that Blake was attempting to leave when the 9/11 call was made by Blake's ex. She refused to provide details to the dispatcher that would have allowed the police to track the vehicle and diffuse the situation. She escalated the events to a level they did not need to get to. When you consider it took three minutes from her call to when Blake was shot seven times in the back, things were obviously already to a heightened state of alert when officers arrived and that was going to result in a confrontation.

Blake was obviously not an upstanding individual and had differences with his ex-girl friend, but based on the evidence in the complaint, her call to 9/11, and her refusal to cooperate with dispatch in providing information, she escalated this to a point where something catastrophic was likely to happen.

Thankfully it didn't happen at all like you're suggesting. There was a thread on this, I think buried in the Flloyd shooting thread, and it was clearly beat to death and the usual suspects were wrong as the facts came to light.

That was as close to an execution as you can get. 7 rounds from point blank range into the back. It is a miracle he survived.

This entire post is complete horse poop. Sure if you don’t want to take the police’s statement as truth, or the video, or the witnesses, what about Blake himself?

Quote:
"I'm rattled, you know?" Blake said. "I realized I had dropped my knife, had a little pocket knife. So I picked it up after I got off of him because they Tased me and I fell on top of him."

With an open knife in his hand which Blake said fell out of his pocket, he walked around the front of the vehicle toward the driver side.
But then again he is a violent rapist so maybe we shouldn’t trust him. And apparently dead if we go by your previous posts. lol

As for blaming the domestic abuse victim as trying to extort money? Absolutely gross.

There had been numerous 911 calls by Booker over the years and she had made statements that he beat, choked and raped her multiple times. She didn’t cooperate with the police, they couldn’t get her to court, so the charges were dropped. Again, this is a fairly common in domestic violent situations. But let’s blame the victim and make her a criminal.

So much for being the champion of facts.
OptimalTates is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OptimalTates For This Useful Post: