View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 01:11 PM   #10
united
First Line Centre

Exp:

Some more:

Meghan Grant @CBCMeg
"My mom, I would consider her my best friend. She helped me raise my kinds," Jennifer testifies at #Garland trial w/ voice shaking

"He was just truly a kind, loving, happy, happy boy," says Jennifer of her son, Nathan O'Brien, 5. #Garland accused of murdering her son

Jennifer testifies at #Garland trial that on June 29, 2014, Nathan, 5, chose to visit his grandma instead of going to the zoo

Jennifer #Garland trial testimony: sleepover Nathan's idea. Nathan wore his female cousin's fleecy pink PJs. Jennifer giggles at this detail

#Garland trial hears Nathan, 5, brought superman cape with him to grandparents. Grandma had bought him costume w/ muscles. The boy loved it

#Garland trial: Throughout the whole house, it was just like a bloody scene, says Jennifer. Pools of blood on the bed, wall, kitchen

Jennifer on phone call to husband: "I said my family's been murdered and he's taken the bodies." Then called 911

"You ain't gotta like me. You're just mad 'cause I tell it how it is and you tell it how it might be."

Last edited by united; 01-16-2017 at 01:14 PM.
united is offline   Reply With Quote