View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 10:43 AM   #212
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannon7 View Post
You should be embarrassed anyway. You casually misrepresent other's views on CP and spew more hate than I ever could.

I don't opposeLGBT rights in the slightest. The fact that you drew such a conclusion shows you're a moron. But we already knew that. What I do oppose is a league trying to whitewash their past with this political posturing. Ask Kris Beech if he thinks the NHL is sincere about their "pride".

I also just generally oppose political orthodoxy in any of its forms. If history is any guide, it doesn't end well. The fact that there appears to be no room for someone to just not participate without being dragged through the mud is disturbing.

Using "pride" to tar Christians with labels like "bigot" and "homophobe" is what is truly gross here. You're not helping the cause and no LGBT person I know supports this. But they have to continue to live alongside Christians while people like you actively seek to create enemies for them.

I was pointing out the hypocrisy. Again, you miss every point. Almost like you're doing it on purpose.

I showed this to my trans son and his response: "Wow, what a ######bag." I couldn't agree more. But I'm sure you think I'm lying about that. I don't care either way. And he doesn't care if someone doesn't want to wear a "stupid jersey" (his words, hockey is not his thing). And you, yourself, said it was an ugly jersey anyway.

My values are consistently in favor of freedom. I want my trans son to be free to be their authentic self. And I think Reimer should be afforded the same opportunity. I also try to put myself in other's shoes and see things from their vantage point. I try to be both respectful and forgiving. And when I make mistakes, I apologize. You on the other hand just cast down from on high. I think it is you, not me, that needs to reconsider their values. You're on a message board telling a stranger that they are a bad father. What are you trying to accomplish?
Did you show your child with development issues the thread where you spent the whole time defending someone who tortured a child with a disability?

You even went as far to point out that the mother of that victim was also a bully, but having a trans kid makes it impossible for you to be homophobic?

What am I trying to accomplish? I told you, I’m pointing out the hypocrisy between the positions you hold and the values you claim to represent. You spend more time on this board defending racists, bullies, bigots, and mocking/dismissing anyone that cares about any social issues as part of some “mob” or whatever. When you talk about freedom, you refer to the freedom of people who hate, abuse, distrust, or dismiss people like your children to continue doing it without criticism, and that’s what you defend.

If you care about trans kids, or people with disabilities, or anyone at all, you don’t show it. And every time you get called out you play this pathetic “cast down from high” self righteous bull#### about how forgiving and imperfect you are. But you’ve never once shown any kindness or love to anyone that even remotely identifies in the same way your apparent children do.

If you don’t like the label, stop living it.

Last edited by PepsiFree; 03-19-2023 at 10:45 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to PepsiFree For This Useful Post: