View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 09:35 AM   #195
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannon7 View Post
Maybe you can round us up in camps? That would be extra inclusive.

If I'm a bigot and homophobe, that would come as something of a surprise to my trans son. But it is so easy to lump people into these categories, so who cares.

Garbage comments like the above are what is really ruining CP, IMO. All this political nonsense making its way into the hockey board.

Can we get some more posts about how Reimer is a bigoted homophobe? We don't have enough yet.
Anyone who actually had a trans son would understand that, as unfortunate as it is, being a parent does not preclude someone from being transphobic or homophobic. I know I would be embarrassed and hurt if I knew my father was spending time online dismissing Pride of being nothing more than politically fashionable and doing playful little head-pats to other homophobes.

And I would think that anyone who actually thought accusations of homophobia were “ruining CP” wouldn’t contribute by making accusations of religiophobia.

You’re either a liar, or an embarrassing example of how not to live the values you pretend to have. Pretty gross. And I honestly think it’s worth asking yourself what you think you’re accomplishing and who you’re actually fighting for while keeping your son in mind.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PepsiFree For This Useful Post: