View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 01:02 PM   #6272
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemi-Cuda View Post
I tried to get into Days Gone but I was so burnt out with zombie games I couldn't stick with it. It really didn't seem to have anything to set it apart other than the motorcycle stuff
The story isn't TLOU or RDR good but it's better than average for an open world game and the voice acting is outstanding. If you have got tired of the open world games or zombie themed games I can see why it may not float your boat but I enjoyed the side missions, combat, item customization, etc. I really liked the character arc of the protagonist (Deacon) as he starts off as an unlikeable, damaged dude but as the story progresses you learn about how he got that way and see him become a better person as the story progresses. I usually don't get that type of character development from an AC protagonist for instance that's the same person from beginning to end so maybe more like RDR with Zombies than AC with zombies. I just found it compelling and very fun and as said above the horde missions are intense fun.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote