View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 02:06 PM   #227
OptimalTates
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Coffee View Post
This website is incapable of having respectful discussion anymore.
Is this a shot at me? I took the time to provide a bunch of quotes from the actual transcripts of the committee to explain to CaptainCrunch and PostAndIn how they were being mislead by Pierre Poilievre and the newspaper articles with hard facts:

https://forum.calgarypuck.com/showpo...&postcount=186

The response I got back was that I was confused and:

Quote:
Never mind CC, there actually ARE NO valid reasons to mistrust this government based on previous performance, the Globe and Mail IS a right wing rag and PP IS evil incarnate.
I asked CaptainCrunch for the quotes he has attributed to the minister multiple times, and he keeps saying I am confused and not providing them. If they are interested in having a respectful discussion, it needs to start with facts. If they keep failing to provide them, it's not an honest discussion and therefore they shouldn't expect respect but I don't think "failing to acknowledge they are getting played" is especially disrespectful.

------------------------------------------
Also yes, the separation between the justice, legislative and executive branches is something taught in grade 6 social studies, or near enough that grade. That was not meant to be an insult. At least not to anyone but Poilievre.

So Mr.Coffee, in the interest of having a respectful discussion next time, how many times can I ask for someone to provide evidence of the fact that they are relying on before I can call them out as being a liar (or being played by the liar)? Evidentially it's more than 3.

Last edited by OptimalTates; 06-14-2022 at 02:30 PM.
OptimalTates is offline   Reply With Quote