View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 01:51 PM   #13
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgarygeologist View Post
I wear shorts around the house all year round. Depending on the weather and how long I will be outside I don't bother changing and putting pants on. My temperature range is generally down to about -5 although if the sun is shining it doesn't feel as cold when you wear shorts.
I wear shorts around the house year-round as well, for similar reasons, but I dont wear shorts out of the house in the winter.

Largely because with shorts come sandals. With sandals comes no socks (feet prisons!!).

But if I have to say, run to the store, what am I going to do? Have my big coat on, shorts, socks and boots? I'd look like a lunatic. They'd commit me. They'd fit me for one of those coats that buckles at the back.

I'm not wearing sandals in the winter, even if the temperature is mild, because sidewalks and parking lots are slushy and slippery...no thanks.

At home, no problem. Out? Not gonna happen.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote