View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 01:59 PM   #103
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komskies View Post
The weekly cap is 10 prisms, so it automatically gates the quest over 8 weeks. It's probably worth trying to get 10 each week.
The problem is more the randomness of it, especially for anyone who doesn't (or can't) run Mythic+.

It currently looks like it's set up so that Normal to Mythic0 give an RNG chance off the last boss to get ONE Prism. Mythic + has 1 guaranteed plus an RNG chance for more than one.

So it means that anyone who doesn't run only Mythic plus is going to running 80+ dungeons (probably closer to 100-160 given even a 50% drop chance).

Seems a wee bit unrealistic.

I'm thinking, if they wanted to cap it at 10/week and have people do it, make it so that it's an RNG chance off any boss not the last boss and a 100% chance off the last boss. 1 for Normal, 2 for Heroic, 3 for Mythic. Still gives people a fighting chance and a reason to run it while keeping it gating content 2 months away.

I look at this and think "Ok, I don't have a guild to run Mythics with, or the interest in trying to go through finding a group for that. I will run Normal to Heroics if I'm in the mood to sit through a 15-60 minute queue (I'm dps). This quest will likely never get done at the rate that it's currently set."
WhiteTiger is offline   Reply With Quote