View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 01:11 PM   #101
Mazrim
CP Gamemaster

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTiger View Post
This is a problem I'm facing. I don't do Mythics, and I'm sure not interested in Mythic+ stuff...and it looks like they are trying to force a lot of people into Mythics. I was really excited about "Going Back to Karazhan"...until it was announced to be a Mythic only. Now it's not likely I'll ever see it, unless I really outlevel/gear it solo some years down the road.

I'm also not impressed with the "80 Soul Prisms" quest. Couple of big mis-steps in this content patch, imo. Guess we'll see where it goes.
Mythic+ is nice for those who want the small group challenge. I haven't seen too many people with gear over Mythic 5 yet, with the highest I've seen is Mythic 9. Most give Mythic 2 a shot here and there but it's not for everyone for sure.

The soul prisms are lazy legendary quest gating like before. Not surprising since they've done it many times in the past few expansions. In the four Mythic dungeons I did to unlock Karazhan, I got 4 soul prisms. I don't think I'll be running 80 mythic dungeons any time soon.

Last edited by Mazrim; 10-28-2016 at 01:15 PM.
Mazrim is offline   Reply With Quote