View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 08:00 PM   #45
Cali Panthers Fan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterpants View Post
Waiting is the worst part. Postponed mine twice for reasons that I probably didn't need to but as soon as I had the glimmer of a conflict I moved the appointment. Overall not bad though. Best advice I heard was it's not that bad, but you have to milk it. Milk it like a prized heiffer. Take a few days. Lay in bed and play vids, get served like the king you are. It wears thin after a while so get it while you can. Go for the laughing gas and you can giggle away while a bunch of randos (doc, assistants) fiddle with your plums.
I did the laughing gas as well, but like all anesthetics, they tend to wear off on me pretty quickly. I felt some acutely sharp pain about 15 minutes in. Wasn't super comfortable for the rest of the time.

I still have PTSD from an incident at the dentist. I had my wisdom teeth pulled (just not enough room for those teeth to be cleaned properly) and the same thing happened during the procedure. Apparently my roots go crazy deep and strong, and so the doc had a helluva time pulling them. At one point he had his foot on my chest to keep me pinned while he wiggled and yanked at my jaw. The worst part was that the anesthetic began to wear off, and so I started to feel the pain when he attempted to pull one of them. I quickly made my complaint and they had to numb me up a second time to get the job done.

Traumatic to say the least. My vasectomy actually went a helluva lot better than that.
Cali Panthers Fan is offline   Reply With Quote