View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 05:52 PM   #952
Sainters7
Franchise Player

Exp:

Been trying for 2 weeks to convince myself to pick the Chiefs tomorrow, but I just can't stop leaning towards the Niners. Mahomes is the best player on the field, but historically when a top ranked offence takes on a top ranked defence, the D usually comes out on top. Maybe it's because I still have the Seahawks/Broncos Super Bowl in my head when it was #1 O vs #1 D and Seattle destroyed them 43-8, but I can't get past it.

KC's slow starts these playoffs concerns me as well.. this isn't Houston or Tennessee, you fall down a couple TDs to San Fran, I don't like your odds of getting back into it..Mahomes or not. Plus Garoppolo and that O already showed they can score if they must, in that wild 48-46 game at the Superdome, against a good Saints D too. I just think they're the more balanced of the two teams. Chiefs D has played much better as of late, but it's still not great.

Niners 34-28. After a sloppy 2-2 start, let's see if I can close out 6-1 here..but I'm happy to end on an L. Go Chiefs!
Sainters7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sainters7 For This Useful Post: