View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 12:23 PM   #945
Sylvanfan
Appealing my suspension

Exp:

I do wonder how that Dolphins win in week 17 changed the whole AFC Dynamic. Rather than play a hot Titans team in week 1, the Chiefs had the week off and it was the Patriots who had to take them on first. By the time they made their way to the Chiefs, how much of their game plans had they given away, and were they a bit fatigued. Similarly if Baltimore draws Houston in their first round game instead do the Texans let them off the hook for their early errors, and they are the team that's not looking back.

Similar in the NFC where if the Seahawks don't screw up the game management and put the 49'ers on the road twice, and the Saints are the team getting a bye in week one, who knows how that all shakes out.

Either way, I pay homage to Fitzpatrick and the Dolphins, as without them it's hard to say if I would get to see the Chiefs in the Superbowl this year. Simiarly I night be cursing out Pete Carroll for allowing San Francisco to have an easier path to the Superbowl for his poor game management.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sylvanfan For This Useful Post: