Old 07-17-2017, 10:59 AM   #2160
blankall
Ate 100 Treadmills

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
I enjoyed Euron Greyjoy ribbing old golden hand:

"So here I am, with a thousand ships. And two good hands."

When Cersei pointed out that Euron was deeply untrustworthy because, "You murdered your own brother," he gleefully suggested, "You should try it, it feels wonderful."

I thought the scene with Arya and the soldiers was totally out of character for her. "Oh, hey. Here's a bunch of guys. I should totally stop and shoot the ####. No, Arya would have heard them and kept her distance.
That's kind of the way of the many faced men. They blend in and gather information. Arya was using the information from the soldiers to gather as much information about Cersei down south as she could. She was so confident in her ability to be unassuming that she is able to tell them what her plan is (killing Cersei) without fear of them catching on.

Also, Arya is now a trained assassin used to going toe to toe with fighters who've mastered not only fighting skills but the supernatural. These kind of low level scrub soldiers aren't going to be a threat to her in any way. Initially when she approaches them, she does have her hand on her sword too. Had Arya recognized a threat, she would have gone about the whole thing differently, likely killing the majority of them and torturing the survivors for info.
blankall is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blankall For This Useful Post: