View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 08:29 AM   #1033
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

I just caught up on this last night. Why do they keep going to the Spock well? Leave it alone!

This show would be so much better, and make so much more sense if it came after TNG. As it is they come up with all these ideas, some of them even interesting, but in the time frame we are supposed to be operating in it doesn't make any sense. They had no reason to set the series when they did. Leave the past in the past.

And all the Klingon stuff is just bad. Queen whatsit sounds like she is talking through a silicone breast implant. They look silly. The voices are annoying. And I just don't care at all about the story, but you know it's going to go on and on becuase they pretend it is important.

I really want this show to be good, but it feels like I'm watching Walking Dead around season 4 and later. you know there is a lot of potential, but they keep donkeying it up.

That being said this last episode was better, and at least had some sci-fi concepts to it. But they try to cram to many stories into an episode. A whole episode dedicated to the one core concept would have flowed better.
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote