View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 12:24 PM   #18
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny199r View Post
The Feds have had over 20 years to define what "moderate livelihood" means as per the Supreme Court's Marshall decision.

Successive federal governments decided to stick their head in the sand and ignore the issue.

Eventually, First Nations got tired of waiting, while their members generally lived in poverty.

Commercial fisherman are upset because they feel that First Nations fishers are depleteing the fishing stocks. These fisheries are the only economic option for a good income in these remote, small towns.

Where does the blame lie in this mess? It has to be the federal government. Their inaction has pitted sides against each other.

Good luck fixing this mess.
This has been some fine examples of true Leadership and respect for the Rule of Law.

The Federal Government and the RCMP are really showing all out class lately.

I know 'Defund the Police' doesnt mean what it sounds like it means, but at this point we may as well geuinely defund the RCMP. Doesnt seem like we're getting our money's worth.

I mean, if all we're expecting is guys with guns sitting on lawn-chairs watching a train-wreck happen I know guys who will do that for free Pizza and Beer.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote