View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 01:30 PM   #40
CorsiHockeyLeague
Franchise Player

Exp:

A used civic suddenly becomes incredibly expensive when you want to actually do fun stuff to it.

As for youtube car stuff, I go back and forth on Demuro. It annoys me how he intentionally talks in a way designed to take five times as long as necessary to describe anything to increase his video stats for monetization purposes. Look at his Agera RS1 video today, it's absurd. Borderline unwatchable. Roadkill used to be the best thing on youtube for car nuts, then they took it away and put it on Motor Trend OnDemand (a service that I refuse to believe anyone pays for).

Just make sure you don't get bit by the Bringatrailer bug. I swear I have a permanent hold on my visa from that site. Never win anything, but can't help myself from bidding nonetheless.
"The great promise of the Internet was that more information would automatically yield better decisions. The great disappointment is that more information actually yields more possibilities to confirm what you already believed anyway." - Brian Eno
CorsiHockeyLeague is offline   Reply With Quote