View Single Post
Old 11-24-2022, 12:32 AM   #50
FlameOn
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdFerguson View Post
Well done! If you are just going Xinput then the ipac2 was probably overkill but it does future-proof you in case you need to change down the road. For the extra $60 I probably would have made the same call. Your cab turned out great!

I've been pretty impressed with the last 2 coin-ops builds I've put on my 4-player machine (Collections Arcades and Legends 4 Max). They are just so nice, play great, and damn easy to get up and running. Honestly, I've thought about ditching my Arcade-one machine on the 2-player cab more than once - I don't play many of the more modern games anyway and it just seems overall to be less reliable (It is Hyper-Spin after all). Gotta figure out how to get the Sinden Guns working on Coin-Ops...maybe over xmas...

thanks for sharing!
The IPAC is definitely overkill for the deck I have. I had plans to put some spinners in before I got the deck and realized I had no space. I used it XInput because CoinOps Collections was already configured for it and I kept on running into conflicts/things not working when using the IPAC in keyboard mode.

Been wanting to get some Sindens myself and downloaded the CoinOps Next Lightgun pack to see what that was like. My hope was to get the more modern Time Crisis. I got the game to run on Technoparrot but I have no guns to test them with yet. Those things are pretty pricey and I can wait till after I get a LED marquee setup.
FlameOn is offline   Reply With Quote