View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 07:25 AM   #6
kirant
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaster86 View Post
League of Ragers.

Fun game, but even playing with friends someone is gonna rage. May even be you, it just sneaks up on you.
Yeah, but most of the time it's "Dear god we suck" type of rage, followed by laughing or "Hey, we can still win" (in our typical Flames fan delusion ). We don't get someone messaging the other team saying "It's not my fault we suck. GG, a**holes" or asking a teammate "[player], do you even know how to play?". It's even worse when you play support type characters (my primary)...in my experience almost any time they get a kill (period), unless you were doing all the work, the other player will almost undoubtable cry that I stole his kill. Even in "vs bot" games, where you basically have to be comatose to lose after a while.

Quote:
Also I played an intermediate bit game last night, had a Sivar on our team go 0-16 lol and fed the bots. We came through and won at the end.

I'm still learning the game, but it has a shocking amount of depth IMHO.
A lot of it is a learning curve. There is a lot to. It's part of what makes it fun: It feels like such a simple game, but small things like getting the last hit on creeps, positioning, or just reading the minimap (or setting up wards) makes a world of difference.