View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 03:12 PM   #19
GioforPM
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
Three options but highest probability points to down. I don't think they will catch anyone by surprise this season. It seems like the stars aligned for them this season and they were ahead of schedule and teams like that tend to take a step back. Like I said before the start of the 2017/18 season they have already been hurt by injuries more than last season.
To go up you have to assume someone takes their game up a notch. McDavid? He's good but you can't assume he scores more. He might stay the same, go backwards, or sustain an injury. The Ducks showed that he can be defended. It remains to be seen if Draisaitl can sustain a whole year at centre. He did well in the POs but during the year scored a lot off of McDavid. Will Lucic improve? Doubtful. Will Maroon? Nah. Will Talbot? I can't see him playing more, and I can't see him playing better. The same at best.

Eberle and RNH have peaked, IMO. Larsson is what he is, same with the rest of the D. The rest are role players. Some will improve, some will not, some will go backwards.
GioforPM is offline   Reply With Quote