View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 05:45 AM   #79
Slava
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by annasuave View Post
Following in Sliver's footsteps, I've been thinking lately about taking the plunge and getting a toilet-seat bidet. For those that have already done so, do you have any recommendations for brands and features? How complicated was the installation?

I understand that you can get options like warm-water wash and front-washing capabilities for the lady-folks. Worth it? Yes/no?
I can’t remember which brand/model, but I’d echo that you should go for all the features. I don’t think I’ve ever used the “pulse” feature, but you might as well have it. And I can’t speak to the efficacy of the front wash either. Aside from that, the controlled water temperature, controlled blower temperature and intensities is the way to go.

I just think these are completely worth it. I will say that I only have this in the master en-suite though. I guess I should add this for guests and such, but what if people never leave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Hate-Hulse View Post
Most bathrooms only have an outlet next to the sink - are y'all installing new outlets for these?
I had an outlet already there. A hood piece of why I haven’t done this for the other bathrooms is because I’d be running wires or doing a fuller renovation to make it happen. To each their own, but I couldn’t use the normal sink one as a longer term fix.
Slava is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Slava For This Useful Post: