Thread: e-cigs
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 05:19 AM   #205
Snuffleupagus
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie28 View Post
So I’ve quit smoking again, this time I am trying the vape route. I was a long time pack a day smoker up until five ago and have quit and relapsed several times. At Wranchmans on Friday they were giving away Vype ePod eCigs, I grabbed one and it has been my easiest “quit” yet. (Or substitution of my nicotine delivery system). My lungs are already feeling clearer so I am glad to be off cigarettes.

I eventually want to be nicotine free, but I don’t want to rush things. Any tips for primarily staying off cigarettes by using the vape, then eventually weaning off the vape?
It's always a process, vaping was before my time but I quit 6 years ago with one box of nicorette gum, then switched to regular gum with a 3-4 shot a day of the then "new" nicorette spray, that lasted about a month and I was done. I smoked for 35 years and truthfully not only do I not miss it, I wonder how on earth I was so stupid to do it that long.

I suspect the act of vaping is a double whammy though as I think it would be hard to quit smoking by puffing on something else.

BTW, I'm still addicted to gum
Snuffleupagus is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Snuffleupagus For This Useful Post: