Thread: Nhl 11
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 12:09 PM   #47
3 Justin 3
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berger_4_ View Post
There are two things that drive me absolutely nuts in this game. The first is the offside passes. The faceoff should go back to the zone the puck was passed from, not right outside the opposing team's blueline.

The second thing is if you lose a faceoff in the offensive zone, I find my defenceman on the boards automatically starts skating into the middle of the ice. It happens every time I lose a faceoff, and it's so aggravating. If he'd stay where he is, the chances of you being able to keep the puck in would be way higher. The way it is now, it's a free dump for the defending team if they're on the PK.

One last thing I'd like to see would be the addition of some animations...more specifically when you call a timeout to see the team huddled around the bench, and if you switch tendy's.
More realism in general would be cool.

I'd like to see a True-Hit system, where there are more than 3 animations of hitting. GTA4 had the system where it simulated real-life crashes, falling down, etc.

Why can't EA just spend a year and make a proper system for hitting where the players react to where they were hit, etc. rather than using the same canned animations over and over.

That goes for all the animations. Get more variety of animations for being tripped, hooked, etc. The players look like such dumb asses diving like they are Kesler everytime my stick gets within 6 inches of them.
3 Justin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 3 Justin 3 For This Useful Post: