View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 01:47 PM   #20
TheScorpion
First round-bust

Exp:

Regarding a jersey schedule... here's a transcription of a Twitter thread I just posted.

"With the release of the NHL's schedule today, I'm told that teams are now able to submit the dates for when they wish to wear their Reverse Retro and other alternate jerseys.

Apparently teams are not allowed to request dates before February 1 to wear their Reverse Retro jerseys.

As for the Flames, I would be surprised if they didn't choose to put the new Blasty jerseys on full display for their first matchup against the Oilers.

They first meet on Saturday, Feb. 6, which I presume will be a national HNIC game.

Of note: the Flames can choose to submit a request to wear a RR jersey in a certain game, but they don't have control over what their opponents wear. So if they wanted to have an RR vs. RR game against the Oilers on Feb. 6, both teams would have to submit that date to the NHL.

As for the flag alternate... speculating, but I think matchups against Toronto (maple leaf flag vs. Maple Leafs?) and Ottawa (the flag of Canada vs. the Canadian capital) make sense.

I'm told CGY is going to "try to wear [the 3] different [home] jerseys against each opponent.""

TheScorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheScorpion For This Useful Post: