View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 03:23 AM   #54
curves2000
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I agree with the OP when it comes to ugly sandals but my beef is more with what the girls are wearing as that's who I am looking at. I don't care about the guy's but some of these clowns are just beyond help.

I've always found the sexiness of the footwear that a lot of the women wear in Canada and North America to be just brutal. A lot of the time a lot of these girls will go out of their way to look good and are all done up and than they throw on a $3 pair of flip flops as if they are going to the beach when in reality they are going out on a Saturday night.

Whenever I go to Greece every summer or other specific places in Europe, a majority of the women are putting on sexy, attractive, comfortable and affordable footwear. Their look gets totally transformed.

These Birkenstock and some of these really ugly sandals just ruin the look and I never understood that. Flip flops are best reserved for the beach, the pool, lounging around the house or outdoors. They aren't for a wedding with a suit, they aren't for the club, they aren't for driving a manual transmission.

I've kinda gone off topic but I think we've taken the extreme level of comfort in society to the extreme and it's getting worse. I was at a wedding a few months back and I gave my brother crap for wearing a very similar blue suit as me and than we get there and it was comical. Jean's, a hoddie and one guy with his Dallas Cowboys jersey on, all at a wedding!!

A tragic funeral I attended and people are looking like they were at a resort, other's wearing shorts and golf shirts. What ever happened to a tie? Even Brian Burke said he would only tie his tie at a funeral as a sign of respect.

Anyhow rant over but I don't think it would kill a lot of people to look a little more polished.
curves2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to curves2000 For This Useful Post: