View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 01:36 PM   #42
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muta View Post
Cecil, I'm not going to lie... I just don't have time to read a post that long. You have quite a bit of issues which I also just don't have time to respond to everything you posted. Plus, there's just as many people that probably agree with me as they do with you.

As an athlete myself, the unspoken rule if that if there's a kid around, you give them the souvenier... even if you want it for yourself. That souvenier will likely mean more to them than to a grown adult. If you don't agree with that, then really... it's just petty.

So I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I did catch your 'reasoning' for the photo though, and I gotta say... wow. She's taking a pic infront of a kid who clearly wanted the ball. He's crying. She's not. She's sitting right infron of him showing off her trophy while the kid is literalyl a foot away from her. How you say they aren't connected is just bizarre.

Yeah but I don't get how you think she knew the kid was crying. Maybe she should have, maybe she did, but we don't know for sure.

If you watch the clip, the kid is facing away from her and she's facing away from the kid. I don't see how you think her photo and his crying they are connected (other than the fact he's crying about her prize).

It seems that you are suggesting that she's intentionally taking the pic in front of the kid as an eff you. I don't see that. I see two separate events. The kid is crying, she is happy. She also happens to be taking a photo.

How can she be insensitive by taking a photo if she doesn't know that it is insensitive because she doesn't even know that the kid is crying?
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote