View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 12:03 PM   #1055
dino7c
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyshep View Post
Interesting replies. I am not sure I am too worried about the 55kW fast charge limitation on the Bolt EUV because when I search out fast chargers in AB it seems rare to find one that puts out any more than 50 anyways. Am I wrong here?

It seems like the Bolt is the best value proposition currently. Not super expensive, free level 2 charger installation in your home included and qualifies for the govt $5000 rebate.

I would love a VW ID4 but those are apparently a 3yr wait now according to the dealership I called here in cgy. We would burn a lot of fuel with my wifes work commuting in those 3 years. She has a free level 2 charger at her work too so charging costs should be fairly low I would think.

We have a deposit on a Bolt EUV but still have time to bail out if I decide its not the best move. I am trying to educate myself in this space but it seems like there is so much to take in.
Bolt seems like the best value on the market IMO...I am assuming your family has another vehicle too you could use the odd time the EV won't meet your needs?