View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 04:47 PM   #150
Regulator75
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTiger View Post
The original order for the last 4 players of Pool B looked like this at the time:

GreenLantern
Regulator75
cammy13
ratech

You all did your first picks, then the order started again from the bottom, going back up. The person who picks is responsible for notifying the next person in line that it's their turn, thus you should have gotten a PM from cammy13 indicating that it was your turn.

However, in the past when I've run pools (and again with Pool B this season), it has been shown that expecting someone to PM someone else can be fraught with issues, with PM's not going through, notifications of PM's not getting through, and various other issues, which is why I also ask/state that all players should keep an eye on the thread itself and be aware of when their turn is coming up and not to rely solely on receiving a PM or notification that it is their turn.

With cammy13 picking on the 14th at 12:48pm that gave you to 12:48pm on the 15th. I happened to be off work and around, and thus when I checked the forums at 1:18pm, I had to drop you to move the Pool along.
I was never notified.

More photos on Flickr
Regulator75 is offline   Reply With Quote