View Single Post
Old 12-10-2022, 10:16 PM   #1
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:
Default I asked Chatgpt to write stories for me

A appropriate introduction to a book of stories written by ChatGPT

Quote:
Welcome to "Disconnected Stories," a collection of short tales written by the talented author chatgtp. This book is a tapestry of diverse and captivating stories, each one unique and thought-provoking in its own way.
From heartwarming tales of friendship and love, to dark and mysterious stories of the unknown, this book has something for everyone. You will be transported to different times and places, and introduced to a cast of fascinating characters who will stay with you long after you turn the last page.
We hope you enjoy this journey through the imagination of chatgtp. Buckle up and get ready for a wild ride through the pages of "Disconnected Stories."

I thought it would be a fun experiment. For the first one I asked the AI to write a story about a Janitor caught in the middle of the Battle of Endor. The first time it wrote it, it was pretty cookie cutter and bland. Basically the Janitor dodged fire and made his escape. I asked it to try again and it was better this time the Character Joe who worked on the Imperial base in Endor got caught in the battle and eventually joined the Ewoks to defeat the storm troopers. I decided to try a third time to see what it came up with. in.

Spoiler!

The second one I asked it to write about a mechanic who stole a car and won the Indy 500. As I kept telling it to try again, the stories tended to get better. This is the second one

Spoiler!

The last story, I told the AI that it had to write about the Oilers missing the playoffs and Connor demanding a trade to the Rangers. This is the first story

Spoiler!

This one was better though

Spoiler!

I wish I could say I was drunk, but this is a story of a chicken getting sucked into a black hole

Spoiler!

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Last edited by CaptainCrunch; 12-10-2022 at 10:27 PM.
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: