View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 06:58 AM   #1092
Lanny_McDonald
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Is this a serious post? You are responding to a post that contends that men have some issues that may be overlooked by society as a whole, and turning around and saying that it is all mens fault? Who even really cares who is at fault, it is an alarming statistic to simply disregard so easily. I think you actually make Cliff's point for him.
Are you serious? If males are not applying to college/university, or making grades good enough to earn entry, it is their own fault! It is a result of their own action/inaction. The only thing being overlooked is men not taking control of their own destiny and working hard for something. To suggest men are getting the raw deal in society is a joke.

Less than 5% of fortune 500 companies have a female chief executive. Men control over 95% of those companies. Men control 83% of board seats for those same companies. Men account for only 40% of degrees earned, yet this disparity in leadership exists. But men are getting the raw deal?

Count the women in the picture below. Yeah, men are powerless in this society.

NSFW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB View Post
That seems very much as though you are undermining the UofT ...
On the contrary. I think the UofT is one of the finest institutions on the planet, which is why I am so surprised at them not making a statement on Peterson's crusade to "represent the unrepresented" in society. Universities live and die on their reputation and most don't like seeing theirs soiled by their own, which is what I am questioning of UofT. I'm wondering how happy they are to have Peterson on his book tour, given the subject matter he is pushing? The faculty must be thrilled with the association.
Lanny_McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote