View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 02:37 PM   #3
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Feeling the Blues after a Wild Crushing

St Louis Picayuuune (AP)

The Blue's newly built lineup continued to dissapoint as they fell to the Wild in a lacklustre 5-1 trouncing last night.

"That was ugly, I've been called into another meeting with CaptainCrunch but I really don't want to go" stated head coach Bronco Nagurski while blinking "Help me" in morse code with his eye lids.

"The forwards were awful, the defense was awful, I don't know if I can blame Demko as he was left out high and dry all night"

The Blue's allowed 2 goals in just over 2 minutes in the first period before climbing back into the game with a shot from the point by Erik Karlsson. From there it was all Wild though as the Blue's went down without a fight.

"The forwards have been utter garbage in the first two games scoring 1 goal out of the 4 goals that the team as scored and Scott Mayfield is the teams leading goal scorer for Christ sakes" CaptainCrunch stated after the game.

"This team literally has to get its thumb out of its butt and start playing hockey. I get its the exhibition season, but there's no magic switch that just makes a team play up to its potential."

Team Captain John Tavares was equally despondent after the game as he stood in a quiet dressing room "This is on me and the players, we haven't found our rythm yet, but its the exhibition season and we're trying to find chemistry"

What made it worse was GM CaptainCrunch was even more angry about the loss of his waffle iron which was damaged during a cooking accident.

"Yeah, me and Bronco are going to go play a round of golf this morning and have a chat about the results"

Off Sides

Ryan Graves continues to lead the way in ice time for defensemen playing 25:14 minutes and leading the way with 6 hits.

Pontus Aberg continues to try and show that he's useful as he was seen cleaning the grease trap in the executive kitchen.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote