View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 06:33 AM   #7854
CliffFletcher
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcNeT View Post
Here Buck, lets get this out of the way. Just post your favorite echo-chamber videos from:
That's what I like about you, PsYcNet - you never stoop to cheap rhetorical tactics like poisoning the well. With you, it's always about the merits of the argument, not who's making it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsiHockeyLeague View Post
Harris is arguably centrist on gun control (though he supports having to take licensing exams which would immediately get him blacklisted by the NRA so I don't even know if you can say that). But he's obviously well left on everything else, policy wise. Pro-choice, pro-universal health care, pro-gay marriage... He's practically in green party territory on environmental policy. He supported Hillary, and his reasons for preferring her to Bernie were strategic (she had the better chance to win, in his view). He just happens to openly hate identity politics. If that's all it takes to be "right-leaning", then I guess the left is totally ####ed.
Yeah, you gotta wonder how many pro-choice, pro gay marriage, pro universal health care, pro gun control, global warming believing voters and public thinkers the left are willing to alienate because they don't hew to doctrinaire orthodoxy on identity issues. Do they vastly overestimate how popular their credo is, or are they just not all that interested in winning?

Last edited by CliffFletcher; 08-12-2017 at 06:42 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to CliffFletcher For This Useful Post: