View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 04:36 PM   #57
Northendzone
Franchise Player

Exp:

Here are my thoughts on the three places in Mexico I have been:

Cancun - we went there about 12 years ago. I liked it, we were able to walk to the shopping malls so it gave us something to do in the evenings. Our hotel was also across the road from bubba gump, margaritaville and outback steak house. So when we got tired of the free food, we would go across the street. Also watched a flames game there. The beach was the best at this resort. This resort also had the most drunken kids, but for the most part the hotel was quiet at night, so it did not care. We did several excursions out of here and it was all booked thru the hotel. Food was decent for Mexico. Can't recall the name of th place we stayed, but it was a chain in Mexico

Mayan riviera - this time we went with the kids. Beach was not great compared to cancun. Resort was big, but I could not convince the wife to go to playa, so I felt the vacation was boring. Food was not as good as Cancun. We stayed at a grand Bahai something or other

Puerto Vallarta - other than the fact it was warm and we had access to a pool and free drinks, where we stayed was blah. To many guys on the beach selling stuff (why yes seņor I'll will buy your chicken on a stick from you despite the fact it has been in the sun all day). Food at our resort was terrible with the exception of the breakfast omelettes - fantastic. I assume this was a case of we should have paid more for a hotel.

If I was to ever go back to Mexico, I would go to cancun