View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 01:01 PM   #52
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfiverecords View Post
Probably. Is this height because a section of the wall will be below grade for a portion? You might need the foundation engineered.
I have to have the foundation engineered anyway, it's over 55mē. I've got an engineer, but I want a solid plan before giving him the go-ahead. But ya, that's why I would have a higher wall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfiverecords View Post
I would try talk to someone at Building & Development first. I don't think Roads will be of much help, as IMO they're the most clueless department there is. Avoid them like the plague.

You're going to need permits anyways, so get all your answers through the permit office. You may be best to sketch your situation and take some photos down to the counter and get them to give you their opinion in person.
Tried the Building dept first, they said talk to roads on the alley issue. And ya, me and the roads dept have an ongoing feud, though I'm not sure they are aware of me. Good idea on going to the permit office and seeing what they say. They may not approve of my alley/driveway plan anyway. So I've been sketching out another idea...
Fuzz is online now   Reply With Quote