View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 11:38 PM   #958
activeStick
Franchise Player

Exp:

Yeah fantastic episode. Now comes the long wait until next year, ugh. Lalo really went hard on his chase to find Mike. Kinda odd to do all that, including breaking into a money transfer store's backroom and assaulting the employee to look at what Mike got to look at. Cartel gonna Cartel I guess. Really like the actor playing Lalo so far too. Quickly developing into a guy I hate. I wonder if Hector told Lalo to kill Nacho when they talked one on one?

So, I guess next season, we get to watch the official start of the transition to Saul, complete with shady characters and bright coloured suits. He found his law office a couple episodes ago, has been reinstated and will have a new name next season.

Not sure what the German expected to happen. Sneaking out of a secure worksite is clearly not going to have a good ending. The money they got for the job should've been enough of an indication, not to mention the hoods-on policy when going to the site, the multiple security guards and cameras around 24 hours a day and the general vibe of the people that are part of the crew, Mike included.
activeStick is offline   Reply With Quote