View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 12:01 PM   #6
Flash Walken
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Nope.

Maybe I should just post my response here?

---------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator
Dear Flash Walken,

You have received a warning at Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community.

Reason:
-------
Not a good contribution.

We have noticed a lot of your posts lately have been one sentence or less. Things like 'lol' do not help the discussion at all. If you want to debate or discuss something, do it. One word drive-bys like this posts are not wanted or needed. Add something of substance.
-------

Original Post:
https://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthread.php?p=7196250
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Textcritic View Post
Nope. If that were true then he would not keep signing for that perennial loser in SJ.

In truth, Joe Thornton just wants to keep living in Santa Clara County, cashing multi-million dollar cheques, and playing hockey as long as his body sustains him.
Lol
Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Can i get a definition of what constitutes a 'drive-by'?

Does the moderation team have any comment on one of their members trolling the message board with HFBoards worthy commentary?

I understand maybe you guys have made a mistake and it's hard to go back, but is there an argument for why one of the most antagonistic posters on the whole board is a moderator and what that says for the quality of discussion you're trying to cultivate?

Seems antithetical to me.

Sometimes things deserve to be laughed at right on their face. I see this moderator do this with tremendous consistency to posters such as ricardodw so I'm just wondering what the standard is here.

Does this constitute a drive by or are the standards different for posters than they are for moderators?

Quote:
What is even going on in this post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Do tell...
Quote:
Wow.
Quote:
Hahahaha!

What?!
Quote:
grit!
Quote:
Why??
Quote:
Actually...
The reputation this board used to cultivate was that of serious hockey talk. If you're looking to be calgaryflames.com or HFOilers please let me know and I will make the commensurate changes to my posting style and frequency.

Lord knows this board isn't losing members and posts seemingly by the day...

Just google the popular sentiment about this board now and see what comes up.

--------------------------------
Flash Walken is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash Walken For This Useful Post: