Thread: Deadpool Movie
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 11:46 AM   #15
Blaster86
UnModerator

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by habernac View Post
Deadpool? Dirty Harry already did that one. With Jim Carrey.

To be honest the only other person who could play Deadpool is Carrey. He's just too old and has never been in the shape that would be required and Reynolds is in.

What makes them so good for the role is their comedic timing. There are very few people in stand-up or film that can pull off the manic jumping around that Deadpool does like these two. As much as it's a total chick flick, Chaos Theory is a great demonstration of what Reynolds is capable of just being able to switch from one thing to the next.

I can't really picture any other actor being able to jump around from topic to topic without skipping a beat.

The Cat: Wilson-- cover my back.
Deadpool: You're letting me cover your back? Oh, this is so totally cool! Weasel's gonna fart-- oh wait, forgot I'm not friends with him anymore... Okay, I'll make friends with him again just to tell him, but then I'll break up with him again. Not break up like we're going out or anything! I'm all man I tellya! C'mere-- you snake chicks and all twenty of you Rives and Makeshifts and I'll show all of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
Are they actually going to disfigure him? I doubt it, whats the point of casting Reynolds to be a deformed ugly guy
Because Deadpool looks like Ryan Reynolds crossed with a Shar Pei.

THANK MR DEMKO
CPHL Ottawa Vancouver

Last edited by Blaster86; 05-06-2009 at 11:48 AM.
Blaster86 is offline   Reply With Quote