View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:33 PM   #8
FanIn80
GOAT!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesKickAss View Post
we try that but for some reason it never really takes off on the xbox side.....
I actually left the CP club a couple days ago. I haven't played a game with any club members for weeks. I think I even saw a tumbleweed blow through my living room the last time I looked to see if anyone wanted to play.

I was getting hammered with club invites from the random people I played with in drop-in games. I finally took one of them up on it. These guys are good, and they're pretty committed to winning (which is awesome). The only downside is that they already have a Legendary 1 and 2 at C and LW, respectively, and a Superstar 3 (same rank as me) at RW with established seniority. This means that whenever we're playing a ranked game, I get relegated to LD. It's not that I don't like playing D (I actually enjoy it), I'm just good enough at it to feel comfortable playing it at that level.

Anyway, back on topic, I imagine it's going to be tough to get a Goalie... I'm going to start leveling mine up just in case.

Also, one other caveat... I want to use the Philly jerseys. I hope that's ok with people. I just happen to really like them.

Last edited by FanIn80; 10-12-2012 at 04:41 PM.
FanIn80 is offline   Reply With Quote