Thread: Nhl 19
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 01:26 PM   #213
Iceman57
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntingwhale View Post
Nope that's your standard vs mode. If you play on competitive, it's 1v1. Casual can be more players, but it's only 1 console vs 1 console.

Such a stupid decision to remove the full 6v6 multiplayer. Like, it's a damn hockey game. Why would you remove that main multiplayer feature?

Then again I'm playing the 10 hour demo, so maybe someone who has the full version can chime in if it's in the full version.
Wait...what, lol?

My bad dude, I obviously must have misunderstood your original post. I purchased the early version of the game and the only 6 v 6 mode that I have ever known is EASHL. This is where you control one positional player on the ice while your friends control the other five and you play as a team. That mode is absolutely still in the game as it's the main mode I play, lol.

Some of the changes EA has made to that mode is this year EA has inserted several menu screens before you can even find your EASHL club, they now call it World of Chel instead of EASHL, before you could create a player for each position but that's now gone and for Drop-in games you play on an outdoor rink which is still pretty cool but watching that "tree screen" in between the play does get quite old after a while.

Sent from my SM-T377W using Tapatalk
Iceman57 is offline   Reply With Quote