View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 02:28 PM   #2215
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Jack View Post
I would love for Sweetrobin to play a major role in resolving the conflict of the Northern houses. we've seen cunning, experienced adults like Tywin, Littlefinger and Varys play the game with razor precision, it would be awesome if the kid who "fights like a girl with palsy" just Leroy Jenkins'd everyone's plans to hell.
Now that would be hilarious. I'm pretty sure if he did that on the last episode and everyone died and the camera just fades to black audiences world-wide would be stunned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammage79 View Post
Please let little finger die soon. and I just know that Sansa is going to stab Jon right in the back at the worst possible time.

As for the night king, what if he does get a dragon? As long as its not the Alpha, Drogon, it should be fine.
Really? I like Little Finger, hes someone where you know what he wants and you know that he'll stop at nothing to get it despite the fact that its pretty clear that hes the last person who should sit on the Iron Throne and if he did he'd probably hate it.

Hes interesting.

I loved the line: "Little Finger would burn Westeros to the ground if he could be King of the ashes."

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote