View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 10:08 AM   #3
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flabbibulin View Post
I have stayed at that Hilton a couple times. It is massive and always fairly busy, but always a good price and a top quality hotel in all the important areas. About a 10 minute walk to Disneyland. A decent inner courtyard pool if you're interested in that.

I am guessing you are just renting the car the day you leave Anaheim? Don't really need a car their otherwise- I think the outlet is a little too far to walk, but you could easily catch a cab. I would also recommend stopping at the Crystal Cathedral for 15 minutes on your way to the Outlet. Pretty cool to check out.
Awesome thanks, good to hear that about the hotel. I expect it to be busy no matter what as the convention center and Disneyland are its neighbors, but as long as it is still a nice clean hotel that is ok. We are wanting to rent the car the night we arrive in Anaheim and keep it for the week.

The outlet mall I was looking at is:

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=20

It is about a 2 hour drive from Anaheim along the coast, or a bit under 1.5 if we go directly through LA.. haven't decided that yet, would like to see as much of the coast as possible.

Seems far, but from my research it appears to be the best with the most amount of stores we want to hit compared to the others, again I would love any feedback here for people that have shopped the area. I was originally planning to stay in LA the first night and cut half our of the drive out.. but I don't like having all of our luggage/personal belongings on us and left in the car all day while we travel around.