View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 09:47 PM   #1267
Mr.Coffee
damn onions

Exp:

I’m a bit surprised there hasn’t been violence perpetrated on some of the politicians and NRA members holding crucial bills and laws up from passing and saving hundreds of future lives, and childrens lives.

If I lost my kid due to one of these rampages, geez. Some pretty crazy thoughts would be running through my head. If they won’t listen to plain reason, and if they refuse to govern themselves with any kind of compassion, well, they might just find themselves on the wrong side of an attack one day by a crazy person justifying it under the guise of protecting future innocents.

This has passed the point of stupidity several years ago now. Mitt Romney just tweeted out some shallow BS, but then it’s revealed he- by far- is the largest receiver or NRA funding?? Yikes.

Politicians and the NRA might wanna figure this out because one day? It might just be them or their kids. If 90% of your country wants some gun laws passed, and you can’t get it done peacefully / democratically, and it literally is a life and death thing? Yeah, I could see people getting forceful about it. If your political process doesn’t work, ultimately people will resort to other means. Just the way it is.
Mr.Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Coffee For This Useful Post: