View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 09:04 AM   #240
Yamer
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyguy15 View Post
Think I ran into a glitch last night. I was up in the mountains by the original camp looking for a gun slinger and bagged myself a perfect rocky mountain bighorn sheep. I went back to camp to donate the carcass and it said I can only take legendary animals to the trapper.

So I haul it all the way to the trapper and go to sell it and it says I have a perfect sheep and legendary sheep on my horse apparently? So I sell them both (28.50 for the legendary one) and check the his inventory and there doesn't seem to be anything for a legendary sheep?

I am pretty confused on that, but whatever I'll just have to find an actual legendary rocky mountain sheep.
Go back to the trapper and go to the buy menu. Cycle through the different clothes until you find the set that requires the Legendary Sheep as a crafting component. It should light up in the crafting recipe area that you have the component (Legendary Sheep pelt).

I had to look around through all the sets to find the Legendary Elk pelt I donated to him for crafting, but it was there. 3 pieces, for 3 different pieces of clothing. Now I just need to collect the other requirements so he can craft them.

Also, check your game map to see if the Legendary Sheep appears on there with a slash through it. That means you have hunted that legendary animal.

Game Tip: Hunt the Legendary Buck and head to a fence to craft the Buck Antler Trinket. It permanently upgrades the quality of all pelts you get when hunting. Super handy!

"I see as much misery out of them moving to justify theirselves as them that set out to do harm."
-Dr. Amos "Doc" Cochran
Yamer is offline   Reply With Quote