View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 07:30 PM   #25
Hanna Sniper
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMike View Post
I think I remember reading something about players getting tired. Does this happen to everyone or really just goalies? Do you sit players once in a while/is 82 games too much or do you just play them down your line up with less minutes?

For example will my first line center if always set there get tired and need a rest?
Yes forwards get tired but it comes down to ice time

If you notice a payer always getting tired just lower his ice time a little, nothing drastic, but you will find a balance where he isn't an issue

Sometimes knocking down a lines minutes by 1 can solve it... If he's on your first line, PP1, 3on3, PK1 then you might want to take him off some of those duties

Regardless, it's very easy to manage. But make sure he's getting tired consistently. Just because he got tired once doesn't mean he's playing too much

If he hits 94CD he will be exhausted and need to sit out a game, It's much harder to do than it is to prevent

If he is a 99CD, you don't have to change his minutes yet as he might be fully recovered after the next game. Wait till you see it's a problem

Last edited by Hanna Sniper; 09-21-2021 at 07:33 PM.
Hanna Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hanna Sniper For This Useful Post: