View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 03:16 PM   #4801
Pizza
Poster

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutOfTheCube View Post
I’m a big Nintendo fan so some slight bias, but as someone who wasn’t too hot on the Wii product line, Switch is a return to form and maybe their best device ever. Just a really cool, slick device with the portability, multiplayer, and controller options. And there’s lots and lots of great games — I would add Smash Bros. Ultimate as the third headliner with Odyssey and BotW. Mario Kart 8 is the best in the series, and I can presume you missed it on Wii U so that’s a must play too.

Lots of momentum going in to the fall with games across a wide variety of interests. Mario Maker and Fire Emblem just came out to solid reviews. Astral Chain, Zelda: Link’s Awakening, Luigi’s Mansion 3, And Pokemon are the big hitters for the rest of the year. Lots of continued third party and indie support. Some big announced games for 2020 and beyond are Animal Crossing, Metroid Prime 4, And Bayonetta 3 (with many many more to come). There’s always a chance for Star Fox... it hasn’t seen much critical or commercial success in the last 20 years but they keep taking a whack at t every few years.

It’s my favorite system right now and might end up my favorite Nintendo system ever.
Great post! That's what I was afraid of, that the Switch was just another gimmicky console Nintendo rolled out and with the Wii and the Wii U, it felt it was trending that way

You've talked me into getting the system and I've bought Breath of the wild last night. I've never been a fan of fighting games so Smash Brothers isnt something im interested in

Here's hoping that we'll see a Star Fox sequel
Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pizza For This Useful Post: