View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 11:09 PM   #81
tvp2003
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corral View Post
Sure you can get deals and Safeway seats. But the fact of the matter is if you just go to the stamps ticket office and get your seats- like many casual or first time attendees would do - you will pay $200 for tickets and maybe 4 waters.

Frankly aside from maybe the middle few sections on each side all seats in the upper rows should be like 20 dollars each
Okay, so it sounds like your beef isn’t with actually getting to the game, it’s more CSEC’s pricing structure and specifically the upper seats being too expensive. As you can see from the photo I posted a few posts up, the sections in the upper corners are pretty bare, but the other sections are relatively full. If they sold those for $20 each they might be more full, or maybe they want to keep the single game price a bit higher to encourage season ticket sales and/or help maintain the price points in other sections.

In any event, I’ve never actually gone to the ticket office and asked about single game ticket options, so I don’t know what they would tell you. But I don’t think it’s that much different than paying face value for press level tickets when you can get them off StubHub for half price (or from Golftown or wherever they sell them now).
tvp2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tvp2003 For This Useful Post: