View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 08:06 AM   #49
Jimmy Stang
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addick View Post
In a Q&A, Ian Allison said that members would be able to purchase individual match tickets from the 25th of March. Can any members say what's available for the first match?
It looks like behind the goals (sections 2xx and 4xx) is nearly all sold (granted, they are small stands). Price point $27.85 including fees and taxes. The main stand (sections 1xx) I would say looks to be about 60% full, with price points of $37.30, $60.40, $86.65, and $97.15. There is a definite preference to the "shoulders" where the lower price points are (80% sold) than the centre (50% sold).

I still think that the upper end tickets have priced themselves out of the market, but time will tell. Hopefully my assumptions about the market, economy, product, etc. are wrong and those centre sections get filled.

Myself and a friend (and also a CP member) are thinking of taking in the opener (leaving our kids at home for the first one so we can better explore). Once game pack details are announced, I'll still be hoping to make one of those work.

Two caveats: These are just eyeballed numbers. And this is before the general public has had a chance to buy.

Last edited by Jimmy Stang; 03-27-2019 at 08:11 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmy Stang For This Useful Post: